`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 cards

1/1 cards
Yesterday I received some good information, so I decided to ask my next question:

Is there a database somewhere for people who are looking for cards? I have a ton of low print cards and it seems as though Ebay may not be the place to find them homes. How do I find the people looking for some of the stuff I have?

RE: 1/1 cards
Just curious as to what the good news is, and why eBay is not the place? Overall, the most eyes will hit your card on an eBay listing...

The forums here, blowout cards, and a few other places will be a good source as well, as there are many super collectors looking for those rarities... Most super collectors I know keep a careful watch on eBay though...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

The good information? Helpful ways to gauge worth with no comps.

Just feel like things need to sit on Ebay....I would rather look for people looking for the cards. Guess that was a silly way to look at it. I also was hoping to put them in a list and just put the list out there. f someone wanted one of them, they could let me know

put the list here to see if any members are interested
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Just keep updating it as I go? I think I was kind of hoping to be able to share the list I have in the beckett organize. Can I do that somehow?

(12-29-2014, 02:26 PM)kamdensmom Wrote: The good information? Helpful ways to gauge worth with no comps
Oh. Thought it was good info as in having a superfractor rookie of an all-star or something Smile

eBay is your best bet overall... If you are looking to get top $ they may have to sit on eBay, or it will be difficult to find buyers on the sites which may take longer... you could always throw them on e-bay auction style, but I would wait until the start of the season before doing that.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-29-2014, 12:32 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Just curious as to what the good news is, and why eBay is not the place? Overall, the most eyes will hit your card on an eBay listing...

"Most super collectors I know keep a careful watch on eBay though..."
That's what I do......every card I have in my "Super Collection" I've bought off of ebay.......Because, I only want the Crazy Super Rare Stuff of specific players!!!

[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(12-29-2014, 02:41 PM)kamdensmom Wrote: Just keep updating it as I go? I think I was kind of hoping to be able to share the list I have in the beckett organize. Can I do that somehow?
Create a thread with pictures and/or a list on this site. If you have some nice stuff, you'll get thousands of views inside a couple weeks and who knows how many offers.
Hey man, you know we can still go in your organize and see your cards, right? It can be viewed by the public. If you want to encourage trading, you need to mark all your cards as available for trade.