`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mega Gas Station Hit - 2011 Topps pack

Mega Gas Station Hit - 2011 Topps pack
1 pack of 2011 Topps yielded a mega hit!!! I am stoked beyond belief!

RE: Mega Gas Station Hit - 2011 Topps pack
Holy Cow!!!! That's sweet man. A very nice belated Christmas present!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Unbelievable, congrats!!!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Wow wow wowsa!! Congrats on a sick pull, especially from a pack from a gas station no less!!

Don't buy a lotto ticket. You used all your good karma getting gas. Congrats! It's a beautiful card. I wonder how long that pack sat there with nobody buying it. Could it have been there three years?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Unreal hit! Congrats on the great karma!

Randi

Thanks all! I heard a bit more about the story. This gas station is near by mom's house sells leftover cards from who knows where. In the plastic display case there's a stack of cards with one pack vertical as a display. That was the last Topps pack in there. The first time around she passed it up because it was marked $3.00 but the next time she was there she fished it out as she was waiting in line and asked about the price since all the others were marked $1.39. They marked it down for here and the rest is history Smile. I love this card even more knowing the astronomical odds (1:8100) plus the fact she passed it up once!

That's insane! I hope you keep that one! It's too amazing of a pull to get rid of! lol

Amazing pull!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

hope the card doesn't smell like gas card Smile

Thats a super pull, buddy-