`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Break

Christmas Break
Merry Christmas all! Bought myself a couple presents, a box of 2014 Prizm, 2013 Certified, and a blaster of Topps Chrome 2014. Only 1...1! PC guy in it all, even in the base! lol, but not too shabby overall. Working on getting them all marked for trade. Here's the break down:

2013 Certified:
New Generation /999- Landry Jones, Tyrann Mathieu, Christine Michael
Immortals /999- Ken Stabler
Mirror Red /250: Brady, Walter Payton
Mirror Blue /100- E.J. Manuel
4 hits: Mirror Blue auto/100 Rodney Smith (who???), Dion Jordan RC JSY/299 (spoken for), Mirror Red Materials /199 Robert Meachem, and the best of the box, Montee Ball Freshman Fabric Dual 2 color patch auto /499!
The Ball is really nice, one orange and one blue patch...unfortunately I'm only collecting his badgers stuff lol. All are for trade.

Prizm 2014 wasn't too bad either:
Freshman Faces- Derek Carr, Clowney
Believe the Hype-Clowney, Jeremy Hill
Intros- Kaepernick, Newton
Air Marshalls- Luck, Brees
Class Rings- Bortles
Neon Green Prizm- Lamarcus Joyner, Dalton
Red (? panini logo, unnumbered, I'll figure out what they are)- Franco Harris, Odell Beckham Jr., Denarius Moore
Orange Prizm- Greg Little
Base Prizm- Jeff Janis, Christian Ponder, Rajion Neal, Sammy Watkins, Antonio Gates
And what I considered hits:
NFL Red Logo Prizm- Matt Hazel /75
Base auto- David Yankey
Blue Team Logo Prizm- Tannehill /50
Power Red Prizm (? I think)- Robert Herron /125
And my one keeper! Borland Prizm auto /75!
Chrome was underwhelming, no auto.
Purple Refractors- C.J. Fiedorowicz, David Fales, Deone Buchannon
XFractor- Jeff Janis, Cyrus Kouandjio
Pink- LeSean McCoy
Mini- Odell Beckham Jr.
Tall Boy-Kelvin Benjamin
Topps throwback (not sure of the year yet) Andre Williams. Here's some scans of the better cards. Thanks for looking, feel free to send offers! If I don't have them marked yet, PM me what you are looking at, and I'll add those first.
[Image: c2az9f25.jpg]
[Image: 01qk336y.jpg]

RE: Christmas Break
That Ball is a really nice one! If EJ Manuel develops, having the /100 will be a solid addition to your collection or good trade bait.

Also, if the Chrome purple ref Fales is FT, please let me know.

Nice Borland hit! Shiny Ball too. I'll see what I can dig up for Montee if it's still available
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(12-26-2014, 01:02 PM)jplarson Wrote: That Ball is a really nice one! If EJ Manuel develops, having the /100 will be a solid addition to your collection or good trade bait.

Also, if the Chrome purple ref Fales is FT, please let me know.
Very true! The good news is though I didn't really get any PC stuff, that stuff will all help me get something I need lol. The Fales is available, but I haven't entered it yet. I'll set it aside for you.

(12-26-2014, 01:42 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Nice Borland hit! Shiny Ball too. I'll see what I can dig up for Montee if it's still available
Sure is! Haven't loaded it in yet, but you get first shot Smile

interested in the beckham jr and the walter payton

(12-28-2014, 05:02 PM)giantsfan8856 Wrote: interested in the beckham jr and the walter payton
Cool, I'll try and get those entered tomorrow!

Very nice breaks! Might like a shot at the Rodney Smith card.

Randi

(12-28-2014, 09:11 PM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice breaks! Might like a shot at the Rodney Smith card.

Randi
Sure! I'll get it entered tomorrow in case you want to take a look

Got a bunch of the chrome entered, and some of the Prizm

All non-base cards from 2013 certified, and 2014 Prizm are entered FT. If you need any of the base, hit me up, as I will be tossing them into a box at the end of January.