`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot find a card in Organize... who to contact?

Cannot find a card in Organize... who to contact?
I know I've seen some threads before mentioning an email address or a beckett username of someone to contact. I have a 2014 Allen & Ginter Desmond Jennings with no number. I know they have listed several mini's from that release with no numbers and they are all listed as a print run of 50.

I don't have any of the mini's with no numbers, so I wanted to ask if they are serial nbr'd, i.e. do they show the print run on them or is it just listed that way by beckett. The fullsize Jennings I have does not show a serial nbr on it, so maybe it's just a mistake / error card?

[Image: JenningsFrontandBack_zps33554652.png]
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Cannot find a card in Organize... who to contact?
IIRC, all the Jennings had no numbers; having said that, if there is a variation, please contact BFleischer@Beckett.com to have the UER notation added or the variants listed.

RIch
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

This card just didn't get a number for what ever reason this year. I want to say it takes places of card 114 or something. Just an oddity in Gimtwr. Nothing special really. Just no number.

Okay, that sort of makes sense that all the Jennings didn't get numbers. I figured it wasn't special because of the fact it wasn't serial nbr'd.

Thanks guys!
Thanks,
- Steve

The NNO mini's aren;t serial #'d but they have an announced print run of 50. Only in 2009 did A&G hand number the NNO's.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Also have this card and was wondering the same thing. Thank for the thread and replies guys.