`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter

RE: 3 boxes 2014 Allen & Ginter
They were asking $300 for it. I just dont buy the stuff so I had no clue what it was worth. They are pretty much always dead on with pricing but I was interested in some other opinions. Thanks for the feedback.

(12-20-2014, 08:39 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Thanks!
I'm sorry but your wants aren't showing up on your side of the trade page and I don't have any of the singles listed in my org for them to come up on my side.
(12-20-2014, 08:46 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: They were asking $300 for it. I just dont buy the stuff so I had no clue what it was worth. They are pretty much always dead on with pricing but I was interested in some other opinions. Thanks for the feedback.
No problem
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(12-20-2014, 08:50 PM)lecreccio Wrote: I'm sorry but your wants aren't showing up on your side of the trade page and I don't have any of the singles listed in my org for them to come up on my side.

No problem
You can go into my organize and look in the folder marked "Sets Im Working On". Click on it and scroll down and you will find the subfolder "2014 A&G". I have it marked public so you can see all my needs listed there. Thanks!

Trading the Halladay? I'm interested if you wanna check me for it. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I need 6 cards to finish the master set.

-Air Supremacy Spooky
-Coincidence 4th of July
-Pastimes Justin Upton, Weaver, Dickey and Price

Awesome hits!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(12-21-2014, 09:52 AM)kfeldman Wrote: I need 6 cards to finish the master set.

-Air Supremacy Spooky
-Coincidence 4th of July
-Pastimes Justin Upton, Weaver, Dickey and Price

Awesome hits!
I don't know what are the odd are of having none of the cards you need but I don't have any of them. I am really sorry I can't help.
(12-21-2014, 09:05 AM)demondukk Wrote: Trading the Halladay? I'm interested if you wanna check me for it. Thanks!
I searched your org but I didn't see anything I liked better than the Halladay.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

I am interested in some of your minis I need some to get my set done, also interested in the red Lou Brock, and if you could I would be interested in the Double rip. I have some stuff coming in from trades and should have a list of stuff by the end of this coming week thanks. Just pm with any information. Thanks

(12-20-2014, 09:34 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: You can go into my organize and look in the folder marked "Sets Im Working On". Click on it and scroll down and you will find the subfolder "2014 A&G". I have it marked public so you can see all my needs listed there. Thanks!
I found 9 you need. I sent an offer for a PWE trade.
(12-21-2014, 08:17 PM)once78 Wrote: I am interested in some of your minis I need some to get my set done, also interested in the red Lou Brock, and if you could I would be interested in the Double rip. I have some stuff coming in from trades and should have a list of stuff by the end of this coming week thanks. Just pm with any information. Thanks
I pm'ed you. Lmk what you need.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

(12-21-2014, 08:22 PM)lecreccio Wrote: I found 9 you need. I sent an offer for a PWE trade.
Left a message in the comment section of our trade. Thanks.

Nice break!!!
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector