`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 topps five star box

2014 topps five star box
An early Christmas present, and trying my luck. Thanks for the Griffey that save the box.
[Image: img458_zps551e5ef2.jpg]

RE: 2014 topps five star box
Sweet Griffey!!! I would love a shot at it.

Thankfully you got that Griffey!
I was in a 5 Star case break and there were some amazingly awesome cards (Schmidt bat/auto book, dual Auto redemption Smoltz and .. I can't remember ... Spahn, perhaps?). I had the Cubs and got skunked. Sad
Would love to trade for that Arismendy, if you're interested.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Love the Griffey and Canseco!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

I do really like the card, but I will check your organize and see
(12-18-2014, 04:11 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thankfully you got that Griffey!
I was in a 5 Star case break and there were some amazingly awesome cards (Schmidt bat/auto book, dual Auto redemption Smoltz and .. I can't remember ... Spahn, perhaps?). I had the Cubs and got skunked. Sad
Would love to trade for that Arismendy, if you're interested.

I am thinking of keeping the card in my PC.
quote='buckles2335' pid='2512286' dateline='1418935654']
Sweet Griffey!!! I would love a shot at it.
[/quote]

If you dont get something done with the Doc, could you check me after? How did you like the five star overall? I haven't bought any yet. Im kind of up in the air with it.
Buckles, rather.

I do like the product. I got couple of boxes last year and couldn't complain. I always enjoy getting a couple of boxes. I will wait at least a month for prices to go down. I check your organize if nothing happens.
quote='Hofcollector' pid='2512312' dateline='1418940007']
If you dont get something done with the Doc, could you check me after? How did you like the five star overall? I haven't bought any yet. Im kind of up in the air with it.
Buckles, rather.
[/quote]

Awesome Griffey Jr!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sweet Griffey and excellent box overall!! I love how topps can make that card but my redemption for jr is still pending from 2013!

(12-18-2014, 06:06 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Griffey and excellent box overall!! I love how topps can make that card but my redemption for jr is still pending from 2013!
It should be very comforting for you to know, that most likely means they haven't even made the cards yet.