`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Leaf History of Baseball - 1 box

2014 Leaf History of Baseball - 1 box
My Target only had 1 box of this. Guess a deceased hall of famer auto is a reasonable hit for something that came off of a Target shelf.

[Image: 11181001_zps6e415218.jpg]

RE: 2014 Leaf History of Baseball - 1 box
I'd be happy with that congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

My target has a couple of boxes, but at $40 per, I don't feel like getting another cut auto from a player who is alive and well. You did substantially better than I did last year. ( I got Ron Cey from that Leaf Sig box last year ... Or the year before, I don't remember) Sure, there might be Joe D or Teddy Baseball autos in the product line, but I'm sure my chances at getting a Dean Anna auto is much greater. (Just used Dean as an example of a current living player that has no overwhelming demand for his auto ...sorry, Dean Smile )
Now, if these boxes don't get all bought up for Xmas presents, and go for $12.99 in a few months .... Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice hit on the Slaughter!! if its for trade, love to put it with my Cards pc. thanks

I'd be very happy with that hit! Congrats on the pull.

Can't beat that out of retail! Congrats!