`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Draft busting and trading

Bowman Draft busting and trading
Haven't decided if I'm going to bust any Draft this year or not.

Either way, I'm in the market for Twins prospects. Would love to get a Nick Burdi auto or two. I've got plenty of Chrome autos that I've picked up recently to dangle for one.

And if I decide to bust any, I'll have a bunch available FT.

Thanks all and good luck on your breaks!
Kepler

RE: Bowman Draft busting and trading
Heh heh heh, you said 'dangle' ...

if you come acrossed any monte harrison brewers let me know please. also looking for miguel almonte and hunter dozier royals if they have cards
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Jared, I need all of the 89 Bowman is back from Draft. If you open any, let me know. I will be busting some HI Tech and more BP for Christmas.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

keep me in mind for brewers/a's/Astros/mariners base for getting signed next summer.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(12-11-2014, 12:34 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Haven't decided if I'm going to bust any Draft this year or not.

Either way, I'm in the market for Twins prospects. Would love to get a Nick Burdi auto or two. I've got plenty of Chrome autos that I've picked up recently to dangle for one.

And if I decide to bust any, I'll have a bunch available FT.

Thanks all and good luck on your breaks!
Earlier tonight I put a Byron Buxton Classics jersey/auto in my organizer for trade if you are interested. Would like good Yankees in return, but of course is negotiable.

bamyanks
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]