`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Rollins to the Dodgers

Jimmy Rollins to the Dodgers
any thoughts about this trade?? Dodgers traded Dee gordon to Miami as well.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Jimmy Rollins to the Dodgers
I was hoping the Phillies would lock him up for his career but it's a business (and it sucks)!!!!!!!

Good trade for the Dodgers.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I'm neither a Dodger fan or Phillies fan, but I too had hopes he would be a one team lifer. I tend to have a bit more respect for players and teams that share loyalty. It's rare these days, but it is what it is.

Matt Kemp to the Padres.

I still enjoy watching him play, and think he is still one of the top fielding SS in baseball....but like everything else in life, time to turn the page. Phillies actually did him a favor trading him to the Dodgers, at least he will have a chance to win. Thanks for the memories JRoll! Love him or hate him, he was great for Phillies baseball and the Philadelphia community.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-11-2014, 12:37 PM)wordsense Wrote: Matt Kemp to the Padres.

That opens up center for Joc Pederson next year! Not a huge Dodgers fan, but have been able to see Joc in a few minor league games last year, and he is impressive..

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(12-11-2014, 02:27 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: That opens up center for Joc Pederson next year! Not a huge Dodgers fan, but have been able to see Joc in a few minor league games last year, and he is impressive..
Oh yeah, I'm a Joc fan. Can't wait to see what he does.