`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after much complaining I got a panini replacement...not happy!

after much complaining I got a panini replacement...not happy!
So I've been calling every week for the past four months on some overdue redemptions...they were decent cards: Le'Veon Bell Contenders auto RC and an Absolute Memorabilia War Room Christine Michael auto RC jersey /25...

I finally complained to some upper management in the redemption department about a week ago. I sent the logs I kept on when I called, who I talked to, the results etc. I also made it clear that I only collect Detroit teams, but I listed some alternatives on teams/players that I collect (no what I asked for wasn't out of line!)

....apparently someone over there has a sense of humor...

...because my replacements aren't from Detroit...

As a matter of fact...they're BLACKHAWKS!

now, value wise these may be similar...but I doubt it...plus they're totally worthless to me lol

11/12 Contenders Brandon Said auto RC /800

And...
11/12 Titanium rookie reserve Marcus Kruger dual patch auto RC /25

...now...I only keep up on the wings, so these may be totally fair replacements...but an auto of one of the top RC wide receivers of his class and a low numbered RC auto for these? Idk...not very happy as a collector.

Opinions?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: after much complaining I got a panini replacement...not happy!
That's a tough situation. If their redemptions are late they should give you the cards you ask for. Not some random ones you don't even want. Im in the same situation with UD. I waited 2 years for an Artifacts Tarasenko auto RC /99 and they finally let me ask for replacements. I hope i get a good one but Im not holding my breath.

Yeah, I'd be disappointed, too.

Ya I caved and filled out a BBB report...which they don't care about anymore since they have an F rating, but writing it makes me feel better...

It just sucks because as tight as things have been and having to get rid of my collection I was hoping for just one thing I could start building a collection around when I get back on my feet...oh well
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Rough situation! I think that I will be staying away from anything Panini, other than singles, from now on. That is unless the price is somewhere between the cellar and the core of the Earth. Haha!

Randi