`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 3500th post ... Where has the time gone?

My 3500th post ... Where has the time gone?
Man, that was quick and it really crept up on me and was caught unaware.
I'll celebrate 4K ... That'll give me time to plan something cool (I hope Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: My 3500th post ... Where has the time gone?
Great Job Doc!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Wow and I thought I was getting up there congrats man. Here is to another 3500 posts! At my pace I'll be at 3500 in about 2 years lol.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

You guys make me feel bad I must post way too much
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

nicely done!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Congrats on the milestone DrM! Keep 'em coming. 3 years at an average of 3.196347 posts per day. Awesome! Always look forward to your insights and great card posts. Beckett as Beckett should be. Glad your here and have stuck around! This calls for a celebration.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks everyone .... In celebration of my 3500th why don't you all eat a huge Turkey Dinner on Thurday! Who knows, it might become a tradition Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Time sure does have a way of flying by.... Congrats on the milestone Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP