Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope everyone is safe

I hope everyone is safe
I originally wrote:
"Michael Brown's family should be commended for their non-violence stance, although falling on deaf ears."

I need to change this. I just heard about the StepDad chanting to "Burn it down"
... He needs to be arrested for inciting a riot.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: I hope everyone is safe
Me and my wife have been watching all night. I live about about hour from St. Louis, but we know people that live and work down there. No reason for any of it. Careless destruction of the community they live in.

(11-25-2014, 12:36 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Me and my wife have been watching all night. I live about about hour from St. Louis, but we know people that live and work down there. No reason for any of it. Careless destruction of the community they live in.
Nothing good can come of it. It just heaps more misery on top of everything and make the police/civilian divide even greater.
Just stay safe.

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

And it is not the residents really..I saw several picture of people wearing the masks that Occupy wore last year...these are professional agitators and criminals...this is an opportunity to destroy..create anarchy.
By waiting and waiting for the Grand Jury, they allowed more time to set a good organization up..there was an article in the Washington Post about the "headquarters" of the organizers..they were blogging and getting people into town for the "protest"..and it would have occurred regardless of the outcome short of murder 1 and execution..

Sad..Sad for all involved..especially the family and towns people

completely rediculous and asinine. It is counter productive to what they 'think' they are achieving. Sad. I agree with OP.

It's a testament to human nature. We all want to believe that people are generally good but honestly I believe that the person who holds the door for you at the store could very well be the same person who flips you off in traffic. I hate to use this as an analogy but maybe it will take another 9-11 to put the country back into Kumbaya mode. We are the "United" States of America. "United". This stuff shouldn't happen.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html