`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iglesias Raisel/Raicel

Iglesias Raisel/Raicel
Has anyone noticed 2 different spellings of his 1st name in Panini Daft product? Most of his autographed cards printed with a "C" and non autographed with a "S".
Just curious.

RE: Iglesias Raisel/Raicel
(11-20-2014, 01:39 PM)skywalkb Wrote: Has anyone noticed 2 different spellings of his 1st name in Panini Daft product? Most of his autographed cards printed with a "C" and non autographed with a "S".
Just curious.
Never saw this. Could you post a picture, please?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-21-2014, 06:36 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Never saw this. Could you post a picture, please?
Can't post a picture. Check peebay for just "Iglesias 2014 Prizm Draft" and you will see the different spellings of his name by Panini. There are only a handful of his cards on peebay. It will be easy to spot. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Similar thing happened with Domonic Brown when his cards first came out

Some early ones had his name as Dominic
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Yea wanna bet the player was handed the card he was to sign, saw the mistake and made them change the ones he was signing.