`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2nd Chance Secret Santa

RE: 2nd Chance Secret Santa
Bro I can relate to everything you went through. I was kicked off the site for about 6-8 months for my own stupidity, but the beckett community is very forgiving. Since I was given a second chance I have completed close to 200 trades since then and haven't looked back. There is a great core group of guys in here that has made beckett what it is today and I try to do what I can to support everything going on.

Please send me your address and I'll ship something your way in the coming weeks.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I don't understand why you'd be prohibited from participating since you've turned it around and had the tag removed. I've traded with you before and didn't have an issue at all. I would again without hesitation. I'm a firm believer in second chances and being able to right our wrongs. I love that you are turning this into a way to give back and play Santa to 4 different members as opposed to 1. Kudos to you.

NOT TOO OFTEN YOU FIND KINDNESS LIKE THIS..MAKE SURE YOUR KIDDOS KNOW THAT YOURE JUST SANTAS LITTLE HELPER AND HE WILL STILL COME DOWN THE CHIMNEY ON CHRISTMAS TO DELIVER THEIR PRESENTS...Smile MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

Selfless act, way to go and way to pay it forward... Happy Holidays
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Good on you buddy. I'm pretty sure we made a couple trades and everything was cool. Happy holidays.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Well, we never did trade, but I coordinate a non-profit show for our synagogue 2x a year and am always looking out for more cards that can be donated. If you are willing to donate, please PM me for an address to ship to.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Going to let this to to the first then winners will be announced. Good luck guys!!

Renfrow831
Hey bud I am running the SECRET SANTA send me your info and I will get you on e list. I have had a couple of trades wi you in the past and it has went fine.

Since I am the only one that will see the random list I will contact who you match up with and see if there is any issues. If not then we are good if so then I'll just send that person something

'Tis the season bro. It's all good.

That's very nice of you. To bad some people on here don't let things go despite all you've done to make up for it. Happy Holidays.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

Twas the night before mail day and all through the house
The trader was busy with children and spouse
Mail day came, mail day went
Needless to say his end never got sent
His feedback was brutal, nasty and rough
I can only imagine it must have been tough
Time is a healer and he built back his name
With the help of some traders he's back in the game
Now he seems generous and kind of heart
Glad the community helped him make a new start
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]