IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing pics of my memoribillia room

RE: Sharing pics of my memoribillia room
Man that is nice. Great job.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

That looks awesome!

Can I sleepover in the Cave? Smile I could use about a day or two just to look at all that amazing stuff! WOW!
Of everything there, I'm most impressed with the Telecaster... Look nice. Is that a vintage or newer model?
That's my 2 favorite things ... guitars and sports cards/collectibles. My office is just like that! I'll post a pic or 2 later!
Again ... An Awesome space ... I sure do miss basements (none in south FL) because They DO make the best mancaves!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow!!! awesome room man!!! congrats !!! Would love to have at least half of that space lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

very awesome. my basement/man cave is almost done, can I borrow your stuff to decorate with.....Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Very cool!
I love the amazing fantasy Spider-Man poster. I actually saw one similar I think at target or Walmart but passed because I don't have a man cave.