`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for these Brewers prospects! Trading in your favor*

Looking for these Brewers prospects! Trading in your favor*
I'm willing to go in your favor for relics/refractors/inserts/parallels of these brewers

Orlando arcia
tyrone taylor
scooter gennett
devin Williams
any of the 2014 brewers draft class
if you have any others, lmk. i'm probably interested in those as well.

i'm not willing to trade just anything for them though. i'm looking to trade cards of similar quality (not trading a 40 bv auto for 3 10 bv refractors). i'll go in you favor with refractors/inserts/relics/parallels/$1 bin autos. if you have something for me, send an offer with some of my cards that youre interested in and we'll see what we can work out. thanks!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Looking for these Brewers prospects! Trading in your favor*
your 14 draft class looks like a good one. my boy played with monte harrison hes going to be a stud in the future.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I hope so, he had some decent numbers in AZL. I'm trying to stock up on some base cards for in person autos for next season. Most guys coming out of high school don't do super with their first bit of pro ball right after the draft but 16 stolen bases in 17 attemps is pretty impressive.

yes. he has a good head on his shoulders and will sign a ton of autographs or atleast he did here in kc before the draft after he had committed to nebraska. i was shocked he fell so far. i would love to get my hands on some of his cards but just cant seem to get any.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I have an extra of his leaf perfect game card. pm me your addy and i'll sent you one.

made a couple trades but would love to pick up some more of my wants.

Have 2 Gennett auto, 2 Peralta refractor auto, Yount patch, and more.

(11-21-2014, 01:00 AM)JMarkLynch Wrote: Have 2 Gennett auto, 2 Peralta refractor auto, Yount patch, and more.
I tried to send you an offer but you have nothing listed. What are the cards you have?