Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am officially a fan of Kris Bryant

I am officially a fan of Kris Bryant
as a person.

http://mlb.mlb.com/fancave/blog/article....=100754224

How cool is that?!

RE: I am officially a fan of Kris Bryant
yeah i read that article. pretty cool. asked if this was his sig and he said yeah. then instead of dropping the cash, he sent him one. thats great. started following him as well. sent him a message. no bat yet, lol!!

lol That's the issue with doing this, now everyone is going to hit him up for a bat or something.

Brilliant move by this Mike guy inquiring about the auto to Kris himself.

Awesome! Super Nice guy! The Rookie Hasn't been corrupted Smile ... Or bombarded with requests from 100,000 fans ...,yet. Smile
Great story, nice to hear some people are genuinely good!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I will say this though...he sent the free bat to someone that was willing and able to pay $850 for one.

Think about that.

I wish Mike From Vegas was Windowshopper From Poor State of Being.

Now that I'm thinking about it ... He's signing free bats, but he still hasn't signed my Bowman redemption card sitting at Topps Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-12-2014, 07:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Now that I'm thinking about it ... He's signing free bats, but he still hasn't signed my Bowman redemption card sitting at Topps Sad
Time to hit Twitter.

I am a huge fan! I bet he has some of his own cards too...probably a couple of good autos ha..I wonder if he would be so kind as to send me one of them? Worth a shot mabye haah..
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]