Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone running a Secret Santa here?

RE: Anyone running a Secret Santa here?
In if this is done.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

I'm game as well. I'd run it but my work schedule is way to hectic to do so. Whoever does run it I'll assist in anyway I can.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

We'll I wouldn't be opposed to running it

maybe we should vote on this , I would participate, but would not run it Big Grin
(11-11-2014, 07:24 PM)tengbino Wrote: maybe we should vote on this , I would participate, but would not run it Big Grin
how about a draft where everyone sends a card for 10 days ? each day a participant sends a card value at $5 then random for the winner on each day and the winner picks a card of his choice and the rest of the cards goes one the last day for the super finale ?

I would be in as well.

I would be interested as well, will not be able to ship until I get home the first week of December though
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Guys the official thread is up in the trade section. I have volunteered to take on the task of getting everything together. I anticipate that will will have about 20-25 members in this.
Once I get your address' I will update the original thread letting everyone know who will be participating and then hear from YOU and any MOD that wants to chime in and see if everyone is legit.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!