`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Happy Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day
Happy Veteran's Day to all my brother and sister. To all those in harms way stay safe and come home soon. Not a day goes by that I'm not thinking of you!

SSgt Richard Deien
USAF
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Happy Veteran's Day
Happy Veteran's Day from Kandahar Afghanistan, only a few more weeks and I will be heading home. Looking forward to getting back into trading and busting packs, it has been way too long.

Elliott
US Army
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Dude I just returned from Kandahar in June and my buddy underwood is there now. He told me you guys talked a couple times. He is a huge collector as well. Stay safe man looking forward to trading with you when you return.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Thanks to all of you that serve or have served your country! I greatly appreciate your efforts, your fortitude, and your sacrifices. Happy Veteran's Day!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

[Image: 1383763763_remembranceday1.jpg] [Image: remembrance-day-poppy-field-2.jpg]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I appreciate all you do and the sacrifices you make for our country, have a safe Veterans Day!
Mostly football and a set builder

**raises a pint to all those who have sreved and serve now**

but especially to my pops, who put 20+ years in, 2 tours in Nam, first tour as part of the 35th infantry, 2nd tour with the Screaming Eagles. 2 silver stars, 5 bronze stars, 2 distinguished service medal awards, multiple purple hearts he rejected "because the wound wasnt bad enough" (he still has shrapnel in his leg, and his hearing is shot from running an arty platoon), and one of the few men stupid enough to call in danger close fire support...from a battle ship. love you, pops.

Great thread! Thank you for your service!!!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(11-11-2014, 06:47 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Dude I just returned from Kandahar in June and my buddy underwood is there now. He told me you guys talked a couple times. He is a huge collector as well. Stay safe man looking forward to trading with you when you return.
Yes been here since February so on the home stretch now, looking forward to getting home, yes we will knock out a trade as soon as I get home because you have some items that would look good in my PC collection. Take care and thanks for your service as well.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Same to you bud. For those in the sandbox stay safe and hurry up home Smile

OS1(SW) Eric Aenlle USN, retired
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP