`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman

Bowman
Can someone briefly summarize the Bowman franchise for me ? I would like to begin collecting rookies and rookie autos.

Bowman
Bowman Draft
Chrome
Inception
Platinum
Sterling

Any helpful info or links that would help me better determine the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of the above would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Bowman
Bowman is usually a mix of top draft picks from the previous year and other prospects.

Bowman chrome is usually a mix of all other prospects not included in bowman or bowman draft. More "older" guys are generally included.

Bowman Draft is usually nearly all guys just drafted that year.

Bowman sterling is a mix of the prospects included in that year's bowman, bowman chrome and bowman draft plus other top guys.

Bowman inception is similar to sterling except it comes out early in the year and contains game used.

RE: Bowman
Your best bet for any rookies is Topps products such as Chrome or Finest. Bowman is usually for prospectors hoping to flip the prospects for profit 2-5 years down the road.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.