`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promos to be listed in beckett today

1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promos to be listed in beckett today
I have been told by Brian Fleischer and since I can't check at work I will see if it is listed when I get home. Hopefully they give some information on this card but I have a feeling it will be just like the Silver where there is no information listed for the set.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Bronze Promos to be listed in beckett today
Hey Chris, I wrote to you on another thread, im interested in the galarraga if it fits my budget, let me know
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-29-2014, 09:18 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Hey Chris, I wrote to you on another thread, im interested in the galarraga if it fits my budget, let me know
Sending you a PM now
If anyone could look as I can't see on the work computer but it didn't get added yesterday but it should be up today from what Brian said.

Looks like they were added, all N/A for pricing (which doesn't surprise me).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

yep they are now listed
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

listed with no set description or pricing
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection

(10-31-2014, 06:14 AM)jmc855 Wrote: listed with no set description or pricing
The silver is the same way but anything you find out on the set is all years of research and it's pretty much a guess how many are actually out there but from what I have found out that there was supposed to be 12 sets but then they were never supposed to be released and all were supposed to be destroyed and there was video footage of the Bronze copy being destroyed but a few hit the outside world and there is supposed to be no more than 2 copies of each card some might have 0 and others 1 with others being 2. The guy who owned all of these before he sold them off was the lead engineer and he probably sold them to different people but most to a dealer in Chicago who I have talked to on the phone and emailed. He believes he only had 1 Jeter because he didn't want to sell him the Jeter as that was his favorite player and he only owned one from what he was told so from when he last seen him the guy must have sold the Jeter and now I bought it and I am the proud owner of it. I have tried to contact Leaf and find any information I could but pretty much no one knows anything about these cards and everything is based off of only seeing 5 or 6 of these cards selling on ebay and other sites in the past 18 years. This is from a guy who tracks all the promo sales from the 90's. With sales going from $280.00 to $1500.00 on a buy it now that lasted 1 hour on ebay and sold off ebay from what I was told. I will be listing the Griffey sometime in the near future and I have an interest in seeing what it will sell for as it will go on auction and I will let it ride till the end. This will basically let me know what my Jeter is honestly worth though I would never sell it as I want to own the entire beckett listed collection from 1992 to 1996 and it still leaves me down to one.