TRADE WANTS
AUTOS.
1. Barry Bonds.
2. Willie McCovey
3. Willie Mays
4. Buster Posey
5. Madison Bumgarner
6. Joe Panik

Looking for Letter Patches and nicer looking patches.... Big, multi color, rarer, TTT etc.

Looking for Vintage although don't really have vintage to offer back. ( Long term goal of having Giants team sets 1958-current of base topps, have most of the current looking mainly older and interested in pre 1958 as well).

Giants HOF RC,AUTO,PATCH/MEM. As my goal is to get one of each 3 mentioned as long as they are available.

Giants Superstar/star current and old rare/cool inserts

For the stuff that is harder to come by I have no problem trading in ones favor as I have recently realized that I'm starting to amass way too much cards that are of zero interest to PC. Also staying on that subject, in the past if somebody wanted to trade for something I had and didn't have anything above mentioned I wouldn't trade, now I'm willing to help those out in order to downsize as long as there is something I can use to trade and get something I'm searching for, I just normally don't do any smaller trades unless already have multiple trades to send in order to make the time reasonable for me. Thanks to everybody who helped/tried to help/ or is willing to help me complete these different Giants PC's. I'm pretty focused on only these when it comes to baseball.

RE: TRADE WANTS
Any interest in Cepeda? I have a ton of auto's, relics, vintage and a real nice '58 topps PSA 8 RC.