`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
organize not working again??

organize not working again??
been deleting cards to trash and then emptying them... yet they are still showing when I go back to the collection... anybody else having probs with this? just wondering if it my puter or the "lovely site"?? this has happened many times before, I had some cards I deleted 6 months ago showing in my trash that wont delete too. Roll Beckett

RE: organize not working again??
I have some cards in the "recently traded" folder that have been deleted but won't go. Clicking on the folder shows nothing but the folder name on the right has numbers in it like there's cards in there. What else is new...
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

it's just another reason why i won't presently pay to trade here.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

jags and cricket, good to know I am not the only one having troubles. thanks for the feedback!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

It's never appeared to work right for me. Cards I have traded have somehow made it into new trades months after they were gone. Stuff I've deleted shows back up. Sometimes it has to do with timing...when they update, or org is down, and you make changes they don't "take" even though they appear to have been updated.

My only question is...why did you add the word "again?"
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(10-26-2014, 07:38 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: It's never appeared to work right for me. Cards I have traded have somehow made it into new trades months after they were gone. Stuff I've deleted shows back up. Sometimes it has to do with timing...when they update, or org is down, and you make changes they don't "take" even though they appear to have been updated.
Thanks man!
(10-27-2014, 02:28 PM)bselje Wrote: My only question is...why did you add the word "again?"
Hahahaha!!