`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new additions and trading

new additions and trading
hey whats up all. still here, lol. anyways wanted to share some new additions from some mail weeks. nice cards that i am in love with. but might move them. big shout out to Roger Rabbit!! thanks for the great trade. feel free to grab the Taveras's from me as well.
the Verlander is to 25. the Stanton was a replacement from Topps. was waiting on a Glavine for a year now and decided to give up. cant complain. the Trout is to 199.
all will be for trade. as long i find another card i like. yeah its been slow, but this isnt my main priority right now. so feel free to look and send me a trade. thanks.
[Image: Scan0336_zps47bc3038.jpg]
[Image: Scan0335_zpsb73cb4ae.jpg]
[Image: Scan0327_zpsfa96d204.jpg]

RE: new additions and trading
those are some sweet cards u got there

Omg joe that's a hell of a run. I see a few cards I'd move the bryant auto for and its not any of the high end cards in this thread
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Good news man, I can use that Aaron! So maybe now we can make a cash/trade for the Pele?

I'll PM you! Smile
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(10-23-2014, 03:29 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Omg joe that's a hell of a run. I see a few cards I'd move the bryant auto for and its not any of the high end cards in this thread
Lmk what ur thinking. Thanks.

Real nice lot of auto's bro.

The Aaron and Mays are great!

Thanks all. Took some doing and digging.

I'd love a shot of that trout rc. I still don't have one.. i'll send ya an open offer with comments
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Monday bump.