`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To My Beckett Forum Friends

To My Beckett Forum Friends
Hello Fellow Traders, and Forum friends, My Father passed away this past Friday after many years of battling heart disease. I am posting this to let everyone know, I will not be able to respond to any trade offers at this time however, I would still look at any that come my way. I have 2 completed trades that I will be shipping out beginning of next week, Flood&Fire and Buckles. I also have an offer from iamralpho, and you sir...Have some stuff I want. hehehe. Anyway, as I ramble on, I just wanted to say, joining this forum has been great fun, and although I've only completed a few trades, I look forward to being a part of this community for many years to come.

On a side note, I knew my Dad had some cards some where, and so far, I've found a Michael Jordan UD rookie, some kind of Derek Jeter 94 SPX Die Cut hologram card, 94 Flair AROD rookie and a 71 Topps Henry Aaron card in pretty good shape, so the hunt continues. heheheh

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: To My Beckett Forum Friends
Im sorry to hear about your father buddy.

I am so sorry. Take all the time you need to ship. I'm in no hurry.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

I'm sorry to hear about your fathers passing. You and your family are in my prayers.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. Im glad I have had the pleasure to work a trade with you over the last month. im looking forward to many more with you. Keep your head up buddy the Beckett Community is with you. Take Care

-Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Take care of your family and best regards!
[Image: image.jpg]

Very sorry for your loss, best wishes to you and your family!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sorry about your father, my condolences.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you have lots of great memories! Best wishes.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take as much time as you need I am in o hurry.