`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: Building 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel (#/ 25) Set: 710 Down, 280 to Go! Help!

UPDATE: Building 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel (#/ 25) Set: 710 Down, 280 to Go! Help!
Thanks to all of you who have helped by trading and/or selling me your 2013 Topps Sapphire (Blue) Parallel cards (each # to 25).

I have now collected 710 of the 990 cards. Thus, only 280 to go. However, the closer I get to completing the set, the more help I need to get it done.

PLEASE let me know if you have any 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel cards available for sale or trade, or if you know anyone who does. And, if anyone is also building the set, I can likely assist, because I have more than 100 doubles.

Thanks, again, to everyone. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Take care.

RE: UPDATE: Building 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel (#/ 25) Set: 710 Down, 280 to Go! Help!
I don't suppose you have an extra of #635 Jedd Gyorko? If so I need it for my Gyorko collection.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: UPDATE: Building 2013 Topps Sapphire Parallel (#/ 25) Set: 710 Down, 280 to Go! Help!
djohn: Don't have an extra Gyorko, but I'll let you know if I ever do.

According to ORG, I have 5 ... 3 regular series 1&2 and 2 from Update ...
Assuming NOT update
I have #173 (Skaggs) 323 (Brantley) and 393 (Torres)
Let me know if you need them so I can start the search Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

DrMitchJ: I need the Brantley (323). Also, let me know if you have two from Update (I'll check my list for those as well). Please send me a PM and let me know what you'd want in return. THANKS!

It won't help but do you have any picture of your collection.
It would be great to be able to see it!!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Jeantoto: I haven't photographed it yet, but will work on doing so. Then I'll work on figuring out how to post photos on this forum! :-)