Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commons?????

Commons?????
Greetings,

I am mostly on the Baseball board, but just wanted to see if anyone has any "commons" that they are tired of having laying around. I would be willing to trade/PP for them. Keep in mind, I don't have much hockey to trade. I teach 5th grade and use commons as incentives/motivators for students. If you have any you'd like to get rid of, I'd love to be able to work out a deal. Please PM me with what you might have and what you are looking for. Thanks!

Happy Collecting!

Mark

RE: Commons?????
(10-15-2014, 07:21 AM)madamson Wrote: Greetings,

I am mostly on the Baseball board, but just wanted to see if anyone has any "commons" that they are tired of having laying around. I would be willing to trade/PP for them. Keep in mind, I don't have much hockey to trade. I teach 5th grade and use commons as incentives/motivators for students. If you have any you'd like to get rid of, I'd love to be able to work out a deal. Please PM me with what you might have and what you are looking for. Thanks!

Happy Collecting!

Mark
I too am a baseball collector, and have hockey for trade, but you don't have anything available to trade according to the site.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Hello, I am actually in the process of getting rid of my entire baseball collection. Starts in the 80's and gees thru until the late 90's, I think. I have some stuff on obey right now, but woo ld be more than happy to just Sell it outright. I don't do baseball at all , so if you give me some names, I can shoot back Some Card numbers and we Can go from there. Let me Know what you think. And, Since you area teacher, I feel that I Should apologize for the upper and lower case throughout this message; I using my tablet that has a stylus. Sorry, Just felt like I had to tell you. I didn't want you to think I'm a moron. Hahaha.

-Joe

(10-15-2014, 07:21 AM)madamson Wrote: Greetings,

Happy Collecting!

Mark
Offer sent