`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacement Card

Topps Replacement Card
Finally contacted Topps about an Allen and Ginter 2011 Jake LaMotta relic. The rep said it was worth $40. Got my replacement very quickly and it's a 2012 Allen and Ginter Ryan Zimmerman auto. I had requested an auto in return but I'm not impressed with the one sent. Any thoughts that this was an equal replacement?

RE: Topps Replacement Card
Topps pulls value out of thin air. Despite that, the replacement is just fine. Lamotta auto sells for about $20 so his relic isn't much of anything.

Topps goes by Beckett value. I had replacements before and they were right on bv.
U can always try to send it back. I know when I speak to Eric, he always asks me what Player I would like.

Im with him. You actually got lucky. I have horrible luck with replacements.

Not a terrible replacement, but not the best either.

I had a Cain tribute auto /5 I replaced and got a manny Machado Bowman Chrime RC auto so I was pleased with my replacements

The 2012 Ginter Zimmerman is a SP auto I think I have seen about 3 in the last 3 years counting the one I bought at Nationals. Not a pricey card but a tough get. Congrats.

I think it was a fair replacement, especially if the Zimmerman is SP'd as once78 stated
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]