`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harv72b

harv72b
Anybody know anything or hear about what may have happened to this guy? I have traded several tomes with him but my last trade which I have shipped is not getting any response. I know he is handicapped in someway but that is all I know. It shows he has not logged on since Sept 3rd. Any info would be cool!
Mostly football and a set builder

RE: harv72b
I've traded with him before, always good results. However, I do recall him posting on here that he is taking a break from here for a bit because of work obligations, 6-7 day a week schedule. I am sure that once he eventually logs on he will respond.

Ok, as long as he ok, as I have always had good results as well.

Yeah probably just busy. I've also done several trades with him and always was a great trader to deal with.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Have you received your end of the trade yet?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Not this one. I have several other trades all went well.

I have traded with him too but had him not respond once for a while but everything worked out so I didnt mind. Some people are really in a hurry to get their stuff and some people understand that most people have real lives and dont spend a lot of time on here. I wouldnt worry

Oh I understand the really hurry deal but this trade was accepted 08/24 and he has not logged on since 09/03 so I was just mainly worrying if he was ok!

(10-07-2014, 08:34 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: I have traded with him too but had him not respond once for a while but everything worked out so I didnt mind. Some people are really in a hurry to get their stuff and some people understand that most people have real lives and dont spend a lot of time on here. I wouldnt worry
In what world is it alright to go weeks/months with someone else's stuff with no contact. I don't know what happened to this place where people think that is acceptable. People have lives, sure. However it doesn't take weeks or months to put something in the mail box or send over a quick PM response to people wondering whats going on. Unless you're in a coma or dead its just being lazy. Too busy is skipping a day or two because something came out, a month is lazy.
This nonchalant attitude people have around here lately is why there have been a high percentage of bad traders going around and probably part of the reason most of the better traders left. A month is not acceptable and people who take that long with no communication to ship don't belong on this or any other trade site. No communication and taking weeks to send makes you a bad trader.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I agree with BGT.....he is banned and if he logs in he will know to contact a mod. Hopefully word spreads to him and he just forgot about this and will make good. If anyone knows him please have him email me at:

moderator.beckett@gmail.com
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)