Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clementmatthew

RE: clementmatthew
(10-06-2014, 07:51 PM)rhmitp1 Wrote: ^5^5^5^5^5^5^5
Or you could be like other traders who demand a premium for their cards while in the same breath declaring everything you have is crap. But they'll be happy to trade 40% book or less.
Ohhhhh details!

Hey, just gave Mr. Clement a call. He changed his #. So, I just contacted his police department via email and gave them the low down. I'll be calling them tomorrow when I have better reception.

Clement's local police department just contacted me. They sent all information I gave them to the appropriate individuals in their offices. They are opening an investigation. Apparently they have a fraud division.

Great! I sure hope you get some resolution on this.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(10-08-2014, 02:27 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Clement's local police department just contacted me. They sent all information I gave them to the appropriate individuals in their offices. They are opening an investigation. Apparently they have a fraud division.
Awesome. This is what needs to be done anytime something like this happens.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

They seemed pretty serious about the situation. I told them he got at least 3 others. So if anyone wants to forward their info, I'll pass it on to his local p.d.

(10-08-2014, 02:27 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Clement's local police department just contacted me. They sent all information I gave them to the appropriate individuals in their offices. They are opening an investigation. Apparently they have a fraud division.
Well done! Hopefully he is forced to make good somehow.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

Yeah definitely want my cards back... I sent you a copy of all my stuff
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Got your info. Im sending them our beckett contracts to them.