`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps redemption error?

Topps redemption error?
Sorry if this was already discussed, but does anyone know what is going on with the error after trying to enter in a redemption code? Topps will not respond to my emails.

RE: Topps redemption error?
Called them today about mine as well. If its 2014 Prime they told me that the codes were put in this week on the website and won't be able to be redeemed until the Wednesday(Oct 8th).

Hope this helps!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(10-02-2014, 08:31 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Called them today about mine as well. If its 2014 Prime they told me that the codes were put in this week on the website and won't be able to be redeemed until the Wednesday(Oct 8th).

Hope this helps!
It is a Topps Prime. Broke my first box tonight and got a Ha Ha Clinton Dixon redemption, which is awesome because I'm from Wisconsin. Thank you for the information. Breaking another box tomorrow!

I keep getting the same error with 2 redemptions out of Finest. I have sent them numerous emails with no reply.

(10-02-2014, 09:48 PM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: I keep getting the same error with 2 redemptions out of Finest. I have sent them numerous emails with no reply.
I'd call them... Its option #2 when you do though! :p I've called em a "few" times!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Been getting that error as well for Prime... Gotta wait until the 8th I guess

(10-02-2014, 08:23 PM)07diedrt Wrote: Topps will not respond to my emails.
That is hardly surprising. Good luck, though.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Same here tried to redeem for Le'Veon Bell and Logan Thomas 2014 Prime! Guess that answers my question! thanks folks!

I officially hate topps. Been waiting well beyond 16 weeks for earlier redemptions.
Opened a case of prime during release and got 13 freaking redemptions......a little excessive if u ask me.

Anyone have any luck getting their Topps Prime redeemed yet?