`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Chrome Case Break

2014 Bowman Chrome Case Break
Well, I think I didn't do too shabby with the break. I am completely stoked about three of the hits I got i this case. I got some nice Red Sox Prospects and cards for the Red Sox PC. I was hoping to get a bit more color autos. I like the Blue Refractors tho. I got to the last pack thinking I wasn't going to get the one Auto I was hoping to hit,but whammo!! Smile

Let me Know what you think.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Dukest...t=3&page=1

Thanks for looking.

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: 2014 Bowman Chrome Case Break
Let me know if the Barreto auto is for trade, check my break too
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(09-29-2014, 09:17 PM)Dukester Wrote: Well, I think I didn't do too shabby with the break. I am completely stoked about three of the hits I got i this case. I got some nice Red Sox Prospects and cards for the Red Sox PC. I was hoping to get a bit more color autos. I like the Blue Refractors tho. I got to the last pack thinking I wasn't going to get the one Auto I was hoping to hit,but whammo!! Smile

Let me Know what you think.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Dukest...t=3&page=1

Thanks for looking.

Wow I would say you killed it! Nice break.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'm pretty sure that's about as good as you can do ... the Abreu, Bryant, and the set redemption? Nice job!

PM sent

(09-29-2014, 09:41 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Let me know if the Barreto auto is for trade, check my break too

That's a great case! You did much better than the several case breaks I watched.
What is the 3rd redemption? Abreu, Barreto and a pink redemption set??? Any idea what that is?
Also, very mad at Kris Bryant .... I'm still waiting on a redemption while he's off signing new product! Sheesh!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

GREAT CASE! After that redemption for the set, I think everything was gravy. The Abreu and Bryant on top of it all, WOW! I would have to say that this has been one of the best case breaks I've seen for 2014!