`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Prizm Jose Abreu MoJo

2014 Prizm Jose Abreu MoJo
busted a blaster that overall was pretty cruddy. Opened up the camp pack and bam there he was. I was shocked, pleasantly, at the BV for all of them. Ideally looking for Royals cards, but send offers if you would like it
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: 2014 Prizm Jose Abreu MoJo
Damn nice hit!!! Feel free to check me. Also have a bubba starling usa auto graded if ur interested. Thanks.

(09-27-2014, 09:10 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: busted a blaster that overall was pretty cruddy. Opened up the camp pack and bam there he was. I was shocked, pleasantly, at the BV for all of them. Ideally looking for Royals cards, but send offers if you would like it
For the most part, the great BV on the Prizm RW&B and Camo makes the hanger or Blaster purchase a no-brainer. I've still yet to pull an auto this year from Prizm retail, not for lack of trying. I have the RW&B Jeter, Abreu, Tanaka, Mattingly & Trout. All great cards with BV far better than most autograph cards Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I've bought 6 boxes and 3 racks, most recently I brought 3 boxes at my local Freddies, got 2 autos and the last box got the camo Abreu, actually worth more than the 2 autos. In the 3 rack packs I got 3 reds numbered to 25. A pitcher who's name I don't remember, a Joey Votto and the best being a Diamond Dominance Mike Trout ( trout having the most BV).

Big Hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK