`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13-14 Prizm Red/White/Blue Mosaics ERRORS

13-14 Prizm Red/White/Blue Mosaics ERRORS
I bought a ton of rack packs of 2013-14 Prizm that had 3 Red/White/Blue Mosaics cards in each rack pack. I recently found one of these rack packs still in the store and bought it. When I went to load the cards in my ORG last night, I realized that all 3 of the Red/White/Blue cards were errors. More specifically I they had the wrong numbers on the back. I got the following 3:
#30 Russell Westbrook (should be card #105)
#45 Kevin Durant (should be card #147)
#51 Brandon Jennings (should be card #177)
At first I thought maybe Beckett had incorrectly listed them, but when I checked COMC all the cards Red/White/Blue Mosaics for those 3 players had the correct card numbers. This is a really peculiar error, as it's not just a printing flaw or wrong back since everything else about the card is the same as the correctly numbered version. Has anyone else seen this type of error in 2013-14 Prizm?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 13-14 Prizm Red/White/Blue Mosaics ERRORS
Check the color order from top to bottom. The original prizm was RWB and the prizm was more of a box sequence. A short time ago, some Monster boxes came out that had a subset of the cards with the different numbers (1-100). The color order for them is BWR and they have a circle or oval sequence. I have both of the Malone cards that I will scan in so you can see the difference.

[Image: 2013-14PaniniPrizmPrizmsRedWhiteandBlueMosaic241.jpg][Image: cardd842.jpg]

(09-25-2014, 11:25 AM)bballkm32 Wrote: Check the color order from top to bottom. The original prizm was RWB and the prizm was more of a box sequence. A short time ago, some Monster boxes came out that had a subset of the cards with the different numbers (1-100). The color order for them is BWR and they have a circle or oval sequence. I have both of the Malone cards that I will scan in so you can see the difference.
Great catch, that is exactly what mine are. In fact as soon as you mentioned the monster box, I remembered that I picked one of those up, but didn't correlate that it has the BWR cards in it. The 3 I have are BWR color order compared to the rest of mine which are RWB. You are also right that the refraction pattern is different, in fact these 3 look like the Pulsar style instead of the Mosaic style. I wonder if Beckett will distinguish these at some point.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I asked and sent the scans on my Penny's to the Becket admins, never heard anything back after they said "we will forward it to the basketball pricing team member" I have 22 of the 100 and there is a great list that another member sent me from another forum.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

(09-25-2014, 08:31 AM)djohn Wrote: I bought a ton of rack packs of 2013-14 Prizm that had 3 Red/White/Blue Mosaics cards in each rack pack. I recently found one of these rack packs still in the store and bought it. When I went to load the cards in my ORG last night, I realized that all 3 of the Red/White/Blue cards were errors. More specifically I they had the wrong numbers on the back. I got the following 3:
#30 Russell Westbrook (should be card #105)
#45 Kevin Durant (should be card #147)
#51 Brandon Jennings (should be card #177)
At first I thought maybe Beckett had incorrectly listed them, but when I checked COMC all the cards Red/White/Blue Mosaics for those 3 players had the correct card numbers. This is a really peculiar error, as it's not just a printing flaw or wrong back since everything else about the card is the same as the correctly numbered version. Has anyone else seen this type of error in 2013-14 Prizm?
The BWR's were in the Monster Boxes and the RWB's were in the rack packs.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]