Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Mail

Recent Mail
Good day, Beckett Community!

It is a blustery day here in New Minas, NS. I love this time of year, and am really looking forward to this new season. Will Jonathan Drouin be able to make the team? Fucale did not, but that was expected.

I have been making some great trades as of late, bolstering up my PC card... EXCEPT JAROSLAV HALAK!!! Come on now, people! Get back into the game here. Haha! The trades that I have been making lately are pretty decent ones that gave me great adds to my Habs PC, and saw the completion of my 2013-14 Upper Deck collection. I now have all of the Young Guns in hand and can put this set to rest. Thank you to Chris (darkcrawle88) for the great trade that saw the Mikael Grandlund come to be the final stone.

I have also garnered some nice cards for my Alex Galchenyuk pseudo-PC, and my Brendan Gallagher PC. I have been on the fence as to whether I should keep chasing both players, and nothing has changed there. Hehe! I like them both, but Gallagher is the one that I can see being a favorite of mine for a long time. The traders that I have received are decent, but not in the same boat as the PC cards... unless you collect the players and/or sets that I snagged. I want to send a huge thank you out to those that I have traded with during the summer lull that is the off-season. Keep your heads up, Beckett Community! I think that better things are on the way. Everything that is available is in my Org. and listed as such, so just send over a Trade Offer if you see something that you like. Best wishes, Beckett Community! Now on to the show!

Traders:

[Image: img924_zps21ec908a.jpg][Image: img926_zpsebc8a015.jpg][Image: img927_zps5b23f881.jpg][Image: img928_zpsbeb2597a.jpg][Image: img925_zpscb8708ee.jpg]

Final Young Gun!

[Image: img929_zps21484acf.jpg]

Habs Mem/AU PC:

[Image: img930_zpse70dbfca.jpg][Image: img933_zps3e50923a.jpg][Image: img932_zps5ac80edd.jpg][Image: img931_zps8e72c9aa.jpg][Image: img947_zps02c7523c.jpg]

Alex Galchenyuk:

[Image: img936_zpsb5d3da7b.jpg][Image: img935_zps132d7f3f.jpg][Image: img938_zps5c724bbd.jpg][Image: img937_zps54d6bc35.jpg][Image: img939_zpscafa4c63.jpg]

Brendan Gallagher:

[Image: img944_zps41824bb8.jpg][Image: img945_zps6ed79a52.jpg][Image: img942_zpsc5ac732c.jpg][Image: img943_zpsbd724f56.jpg][Image: img941_zps570720a9.jpg][Image: img940_zps16bf7864.jpg]

RE: Recent Mail
Nice cards - Congrats!!
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base

Nice additions! Still have that Galchenyuk Retro from SPx if ya want it. Smile
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

nice stuff!! I probably still have a bunch of vintage RC's you need
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Please check me for that Lidstrom auto

Thanks for the compliments, guys! I am definitely interested in the Galchenyuk, Steve, and might have one thing that you would want coming in.

Phil... lay them on me! Haha! I would love to snap up some nice vintage, as there have been none coming in lately.

Brian. I will go over your Org. and see what I can find. Thanks again!

Randi

call me crazy but i love the radek bonk.....got to see him play in the IHL with the Las Vegas Thunder

Nice stuff - & congrats on finishing up the YGs!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Young guns is a tricky set to complete... lol. Series 2 ought to be called "Young Goons", as usually thats what they are haha. Thatd be a rad idea for a subset actually lol.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI