`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HELP ME FIGURE OUT THIS CARD? (le'veon bell, rare?)

HELP ME FIGURE OUT THIS CARD? (le'veon bell, rare?)
It's a 2013 Score #8. It's like a variation of some sort. The only info I have gotten is a subset in the OPG (called Score Retail Rookies Insert) that includes 15 cards of rookies from last year but each has a N/A value and no other info on it. I haven't found any listed on eBay or any info online about them. This is the only one I've seen. Does anyone have this card, know about this card, or maybe have one of the other cards in the subset?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: HELP ME FIGURE OUT THIS CARD? (le'veon bell, rare?)
I would guess short print? Not sure though. Never seen one like it.

(09-24-2014, 02:43 PM)savagenate Wrote: I would guess short print?
That's my guess. I found a 2013 Score for sale of his, and the picture's different. It not going for much. This must be something different.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It's driving me crazy. No serial number suggesting definite print quantity. And even the OPG recognizes a subset with this card and 14 other players as well, but I've not seen anything of this or the others showing last years rookies in their uni from Score.
A friend of mine acquired it through trade and he was told the card came from retail score pack. My friend is looking to sell it and I want it but don't know what I should offer or what fair price would be on it. Seems rare.

This particular card came from a 2013 Panini Score Team set. You can get this card with the rest of the steelers in the set for like $5.
Eddie George Super Collector

Helpful! Thanks for the input.

(09-24-2014, 10:17 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: Helpful! Thanks for the input.
You're welcome, I pc him...so I try to keep on top of his stuff.
Eddie George Super Collector