`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first post trade/sale

first post trade/sale
I know this is my first post so don't be so rough on me... I just started getting cards seriously the last couple months and I m looking to get rid of some to increase my personal collection of jeters, wainwrights, arods, Darrel kile, roger Clemens, blake dewitt and a few more when I remember them.. take a look in my organizer and let me know thanks!!

RE: first post trade/sale
I see your cards loaded but none are for trade
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Welcome aboard!

There's nothing listed in your ORG for trade. Make sure when you select your cards, you mark them for trade and not as have.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Welcome. When you get your cards marked for trade, let's see if we can work something out.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

give me a look when you get your stuff marked for trade....I have a ton of arod stuff
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Same here. Welcome! Have tons of those guys listed for trade, so when yours are listed shoot me an offer of what you like and need!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!