`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Really Topps???

RE: Really Topps???
Try being me and collecting every single card of every single Hall of Famer. And potential Hall of Famer. I learned long ago that I will never be able to attain every single card so I just try to collect as many different cards as I can. Anything different and new to me is always a great addition.

On second thought, don't try being me. I come with a lot of debt.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-14-2014, 12:41 PM)zeprock Wrote: Try being me and collecting every single card of every single Hall of Famer. And potential Hall of Famer. I learned long ago that I will never be able to attain every single card so I just try to collect as many different cards as I can. Anything different and new to me is always a great addition.

On second thought, don't try being me. I come with a lot of debt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You guys really have it rough. Try being a Bowman set builder on about $100 a year. It doesnt leave room for many packs or trips to the lcs.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

Not really meant to be a competition, it's just ridiculous that he has 50 autos in one set release.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-18-2014, 08:55 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Not really meant to be a competition, it's just ridiculous that he has 50 autos in one set release.
I don't think we are trying to make it a competition, I actually agree with you, with 50 autos in one release alone how many of those are going to be redemptions? My guess is a fair amount. Redemptions (except the rare case with the Ruth auto a few years ago) are an absolute joke. If you haven't made the card, don't offer it.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(09-18-2014, 09:37 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Redemptions are an absolute joke. If you haven't made the card, don't offer it.
Right!! I'm scared to bid on Nolan Ryan redemptions, for fear that they won't make the card. Plus, since I'm a BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryan SuperCollector, who knows what condition the card will be in IF they in fact make the card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!