I also have PCs of Karim Abdul-Jabbar, Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: WHO DO YOU ENJOY COLLECTING???
Hmmm not sure if my collecting qualifies but I collect a bit differently. First, I only collect BGS/BVG graded cards, either I buy them graded or have them graded. I have a few different collections.

1. I collect Jim Brown, but only cards from his playing years. I have all of the mainstream cards but am always trying to upgrade to higher grades.
2. I collect HOF QBs, RBs, WRs. and TEs - my goal is to have a minimum of BVG 7 or BGS 9 for each of them and ideally it would be their RC.
3. I collect a few players that will be HOFers but not too many
4. I'm building a 1958 Topps FB set with each card having a minimum grade of BVG 7, this will take years and will cost way more than it's worth but it's about the chase and sense of accomplishment.
5. I have a display case where I have the top graded RC for the 30 all time rushing leaders. This of course changes slightly each year.

That's about it, I do have some leftover graded cards from years past but nothing worth mentioning.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(11-13-2014, 11:22 AM)dmasci Wrote: 5. I have a display case where I have the top graded RC for the 30 all time rushing leaders. This of course changes slightly each year.
This is very cool. I actually just started a PC of an autographed card of every year's rushing leader. Obviously there will be multiple autos of some players (Jim Brown, Dickerson, E. Smith, etc.), while other players never autographed anything before they passed away, nor do they have any certified cuts. For those I am looking for after market certified autos--PSA/DNA, JSA. And from 1991 forward nearly every leader has a certified auto during the year they won the title, so I am shooting for one of those cards specifically.

I think this will be tougher than it may seem, but it will be fun for sure.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Earl Bennett
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]

I'm all about Pittsburgh. Mainly Steelers but have begun working on some vintage Pirates team sets from the 50's and 60's and I dabble in the Penguins as well. I have collected on and off since the 70's but didn't become "serious" (and I use that term loosely) until I joined this site a couple of years ago. I never spent much time on the internet and therefore had no idea that there were sites where people got together and traded their cards by mail. I have been here ever since, slowly building my Pittsburgh collection. This thread was a great idea by the way and thank you for starting it!! It really shows the wide variety of collectors and traders that use this site. Of course I want to pick up as many nice autos and patches as possible, but I also appreciate the smaller things. That could be building a Troy Polamalu rainbow from 2012 or just completing the topps base Steeler set from 2006. I also like trading large lots of base with other team collectors. I mean, if I'm going to have 10,000 commons, they might as well be of my Steelers, right? Happy collecting everyone!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(09-10-2014, 08:48 AM)span776 Wrote: I am not referring to the AUTO snobs, I am referring to the true collector that enjoys the hunt and trading for certain players cards from base, SP & inserts to build their PC...I know there is a main thread above about who collects what players but that doesn't show who is still active on here. So below, name a few players you enjoy looking for low end cards of so I can check what I have and add to my Org to offer you. Part of what I enjoy about trading is getting cards I own to people that would appreciate owning them more and vice versa. List away! Retired, Active, HOF players, even players from a favorite college. LMK, thanks!
I think my sig. answers ur question very well Smile

I collect marcus Allen! I have quite a few cards of his and am always on the lookout for more! I have a ton of commons and probably 20 of his rcs. I do like autographed cards but don't think I'm a snob about it. His autograph is very tricky to get fully on the card or the sticker! I just picked up a dual auto of Marcus Allen and Barry sanders /10. I am searching for a bgs 9.5 or bgs 10 rc of Allen. I just got a Psa DNA rc auto of Allen. Sometime I will start a thread and post all of them. Send me a pm if you have some marcus Allen cards you think I might like!
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1

I collect any dolphins cards from base to 1/1's. My main dolphins pcs are cameron wake and oronde Gadsden. For me Gadsden started the entire obsession when the 1st card if got of his was a 1999 revolution. I have a large amount of his cards and it is t often I find something I need but when I do I do everything in my power to get it.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn