`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
USERNAMES (How did you get it and what does it mean)

RE: USERNAMES (How did you get it and what does it mean)
Well lets see ... Mine is probably the easiest of them all.
I'm really a doctor, my first name really is Mitchell and my last Name really starts with a J!
Badabing .... DrMitchJ .... I'm so creative Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

My favorite team is the YANKEES and I take PRIDE in that

It's really that simple.

(I actually got back into collecting in 2011 when I found out my dad had cancer. We used to collect a lot when I was a kid. They moved to Va Beach and I stayed in Ohio (in Florida now) and it was a way for us to reconnect. I pulled a huge card from 2011 topps diamond anniversary program online, Adam Jones Diamond embedded and then to codes later a Jake Peavy Diamond Embedded, so I needed to find out value and what to do with them. I stumbled upon Beckett.com and the rest is history.)

I was the captain of my paintball team. 66 was my jersey #. Nemo is a short nickname for my last name...
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

mine is from a long time ago

homer -from the Simpsons my favorite show at the time; jg - my middle and last name initials; and 007 - because I have license to kill
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

sorry.... I wasn't creative.........................last name
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

i was at the game when jacoby ellsbury stole home

http://m.mlb.com/video/v4316579/nyybos-e...f-pettitte

most places i go by "jbluejcon" (first initial, last name, then Justice Consolidated Office Networking (JCON), a program i worked on for the department of justice)

im also known as Sam Jackson's Love Child...because i curse. a lot

This thread is interesting so i will help it along. I am a huge X-men fan read comics many years. Came across the Magneto comic and thought that would be a cool user name someday. So i started a Beckett account back in 2001 i think with the username Magneto2. In 2008 i started back into collecting and logged in and sometimes trade and post my bigger hits. My avatar i sold back in 2009 or so but i just haven't wanted to change it. My real name is Brandon and i have lived in at least 8 different states.

Mine is the name of comic book character my brothers and I made up when we were kids.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I went to Saint Louis University (SLU) for a while and I was born in 83. I need to come up with something new since SLU wasn't the college I ended up graduating from.

I was a point guard in high school- real creative I know ha- I'm also thepointguard_10 on other sites- which is just my number with it
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]