`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm wondering who Kyle Larson...

I'm wondering who Kyle Larson...
is taking to the Homecoming dance this year...LOL. Wow, dude is poised in interviews, but he looks 15. Just saying...he's driving 200 mph and still doesn't shave. Crazy.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: I'm wondering who Kyle Larson...
***Breaking NEWS!!!***

'In an unabashed and calculated move, Larson gets bask at Stenhouse Jr for wrecking him back in a Nationwide race by asking Danica Patrick to the Prom! Quickly working the numbers in her head on who would be best for her future...she says 'YES'!"

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(09-06-2014, 07:17 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: ***Breaking NEWS!!!***

'In an unabashed and calculated move, Larson gets bask at Stenhouse Jr for wrecking him back in a Nationwide race by asking Danica Patrick to the Prom! Quickly working the numbers in her head on who would be best for her future...she says 'YES'!"
LOL...definitely a better career move for her...the kid can drive, he's going to be good.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Larson is already a STUD in the racing world. Whoever he would ask, she would have to be stupid to say "NO"!

He will definitely have a better career than Stenhouse. I guarantee it, but I guess we'll have to check this thread again in about 5 years! Big Grin

Dude was definitely good tonight...not enough to make the Chase, but definitely ROY.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I said he would win ROY a few months ago. He's continued to run well while Dillon has been sliding down the points standings. Kyle only missed the Chase by 7 points. I bet he gets in next year (unless NASCAR changes the Chase again).

Shhhhh....I found who he is taking to prom Wink haha Only kidding on that, but if she was old enough, I think they would have made a nice couple. Told her she should have gotten me his autograph since I couldn't make it that night haha. Always a nice young lady to talk to when I had class with her, and she races with her better half as well.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...178a393f9d
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win