`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption mailday!

RE: Redemption mailday!
Thanks guys! I ended up having to cut the card out of the top loader because it was so tight. It was lightly scuffed on the front from when the stuffed it in there. Not enough to make me complain to topps about it though.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(09-02-2014, 08:41 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Thanks guys! I ended up having to cut the card out of the top loader because it was so tight. It was lightly scuffed on the front from when the stuffed it in there. Not enough to make me complain to topps about it though.
When I to my Wil Myers Strata, I had to do the same thing. The Jaws of life. Couldn't get that card out. Smile I had to slice the toploader, too and was really scared that I'd sneeze or cough and slice Myers accidentally!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice looking card!

(09-02-2014, 10:39 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: When I to my Wil Myers Strata, I had to do the same thing. The Jaws of life. Couldn't get that card out. Smile I had to slice the toploader, too and was really scared that I'd sneeze or cough and slice Myers accidentally!
I was so nervous cutting it out, I started with a pair of scissors but stopped that really fast and went to a box cutter. The whole process took over 5 minutes lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

sick card!!! congrats on the new favorite!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Really nice looking card. congrats
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Topps definitely got one right with that design! Great looking card!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1