`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Replacement Mailday

Topps Redemption Replacement Mailday
After going through a bit of a hassle with topps I was sent the following replacement for a 2013 touched by greatness auto (that I think will never be made)

[Image: IMG_zps8d9ccfcb.jpg]

I think I did alright.

Thanks
Brian
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

RE: Topps Redemption Replacement Mailday
Wow, amazing replacement... Congrats

Really nice replacement

What a deal!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Wow! Awesome Trout card!
What player/card was that a replacement for?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-04-2014, 08:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! Awesome Trout card!
What player/card was that a replacement for?
It was for a 2013 topps archive touched by greatness. The original issue was that there is no player even assigned to the card yet so they didn't know how to value the card.
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

(09-04-2014, 08:38 PM)frankie22briguy Wrote: It was for a 2013 topps archive touched by greatness. The original issue was that there is no player even assigned to the card yet so they didn't know how to value the card.
Oh, okay! I had no idea. So it was like one of their mystery rookies. If it were Archives, it could have been almost anyone, so you did extremely well!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Love that card. Kind of stinks that the redemption will remain a mystery. I would be happy with the card you recieved though. Congrats!