`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need team traders!

Need team traders!
Most of you should have seen the monthly threads for the BCCG trade group by now. Just to clear up anyone who has thought this, IT IS NOT about anything to do with Beckett's sub-grading service(?). It is strictly for anyone who would just like to send out cards of a certain team for cards of YOUR favorite team in exchange. A little bit blind trade and a lotta bit of fun! Really great long time members and always some great cards in your surprise packages!

We need more people involved and there's tons of teams left! As simple as possible, you pick a team and you get teamed up with a trade partner for the month. You send a package of cards from their picked team and they sent a package of cards from your picked team.

This has been going on for YEARS and we just want more people involved as it makes it that much more fun!

Here's a link to this month's thread so check it out if this sounds fun for you.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1564968.html

Thanks and hope you join! I promise I'll send you a nice package when we get paired up!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

RE: Need team traders!
I would get Involved once in a while but raidernation has always had my team.....Thanks anyways
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I used to do this and it was always fun. I don't collect any certain team anymore, so I don't do it.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Thursday bump

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I thought about joining as well but last time I did a secret santa type blind trade deal, I sent out some really nice stuff and got back junk. No more blind trades for me.