`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worthless oddities and whack printing jobs

Worthless oddities and whack printing jobs
I have a 1989 topps card of Manny Trillio. If it weren't for the back being miscut the way it is, it may have a condition of Gem-mint or even pristine (but with the era it comes from, who cares?). Do you have an error that probably is worthless, but you keep just because of how strange it looks? I want to see pictures of them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Worthless oddities and whack printing jobs
I have always loved my Frank Thomas "World Tour" card.... More oddity... Pictures him with the A's, titles him as a Blue Jay and the patches are from the White Sox.

[Image: 07udppp3ft01.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I had a bunch of 1989 that were cut at a 95-99 degree angle. Was very disappointing.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

For years I kept a 1987 Leaf Wade Boggs that was cut at like a 45 degree angle...no idea where it is now.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Here is mine. It's a two piece card of players with the same last name, so I can see how the mistake was made. A card of Greg Vaughn with a picture of Mo Vaughn

[Image: 3fb3ef8c-e033-4251-b880-c07bf4b6a17d_zpsd954dfa7.jpg] [Image: img006_zps9df6e9af.jpg]
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I've always been fascinated with 'oddities' in the card world and there are tons of them out there. This is my favorite one: a 2012 Gypsy Queen Mike Carp 'strange' green border parallel (the card next to it is what all the other green borders look like
[Image: Scan275_zps9cf0fce4.jpeg]
I also have a bunch of black border A&G mini's with blank backs and a curious 'double-blank' mini.
And then there is this '13 Gypsy Queen Green border with the serial number stamped on the front instead of the back
[Image: Scan252_zpsadd10df1.jpeg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]