`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I don't think I could name this thread without getting in trouble (even more!)

RE: I don't think I could name this thread without getting in trouble
(08-31-2014, 07:10 AM)zeprock Wrote: Went to broadcasting school with a girl named Janine Blow. I don't think she pursued broadcasting. Did a radio show with her once and couldn't help but snicker when she said her name on-air.
I guess Janine Blow is better than her parents naming her Juana! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Oddly enough, I went to school with a girl named Anita Blow.

One of the exchange students in my high school had the last name of Vu. The last two letters of his first name were U C, and although his first name was supposed to be pronounced FOO you can imagine how most people said it.

Some of these are pretty funny. Mine isn't as "childish" as a lot of these, but when I was younger, I knew a kid by the name of Rusty Fender. You know the parents had to know what they were doing...you don't accidentally name a kid 'Rusty' when you have the last name 'Fender'.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(09-01-2014, 10:04 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Some of these are pretty funny. Mine isn't as "childish" as a lot of these, but when I was younger, I knew a kid by the name of Rusty Fender. You know the parents had to know what they were doing...you don't accidentally name a kid 'Rusty' when you have the last name 'Fender'.
Maybe not as childish, but certainly childish of the parents! What were they thinking?
Dummies! They should have named him Strat or Telly Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Okay .... New addition to worst baseball players' names
[Image: null_zps60754048.jpg]

RE: I don't think I could name this thread without getting in trouble (even more!)
I completely forgot that this post existed. Way to revive it, Doc.
Kepler

RE: I don't think I could name this thread without getting in trouble (even more!)
(12-09-2014, 09:20 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I completely forgot that this post existed. Way to revive it, Doc.
Every so often, the need to snicker at the expense of 'Wei Wang" "Rusty Kuntz" and "Dick Pole" is necessary ... and therapeutic Smile