`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome/ Bowman Question

Bowman Chrome/ Bowman Question
The Bowman Chrome Prospect cards that are in the packs of Bowman cards, are they the same as the ones that will be in the upcoming release of Bowman Chrome? Or are they their own set?

RE: Bowman Chrome/ Bowman Question
Yeah, different cards altogether.

Bowman usually has the first 110 and Bowman Chrome has the last 110. It is one set, just divided between two different releases.

(08-27-2014, 05:04 PM)cspen Wrote: Bowman usually has the first 110 and Bowman Chrome has the last 110. It is one set, just divided between two different releases.
Does this mean there will be no Abreu or Bryant autos in '14 Bowman Chrome? I have yet to see any type of checklist thus far.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Anyone got any info yet on '14 Bowman Chrome? Just wondering if it will have Abreu & Bryant autographs in it like the regular Bowman earlier this year? Thanks
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..

Bowman Chrome will likely have an Abreu RC auto (if Topps is smart), but Bryant's prospect auto was in 2014 bowman, so it'll be a different set of prospects in chrome, probably Julio Urias type top prospect guys that don't have a BC auto yet.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-31-2014, 02:07 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Bowman Chrome will likely have an Abreu RC auto (if Topps is smart), but Bryant's prospect auto was in 2014 bowman, so it'll be a different set of prospects in chrome, probably Julio Urias type top prospect guys that don't have a BC auto yet.
Hopefully a couple high valued players/prospects. Well can't fret about it now seeings how I already pre-ordered 2 hobby boxes of it lol.