`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Wide Receivers Club Relics

2014 Topps Wide Receivers Club Relics
Ok, with a bunch of extra money coming in from selling some collectibles (WAY more than I was expecting to get!), and finding that I really like the 2014 Topps set, I decided that I wanted a copy of every version of Jordy Nelson's Topps cards. I set aside a small amount from that money and have bought every version that I can find of this set of his, except 2. They are the Silver and Gold versions of the Wide Receivers Club relics (the metal inserts). I have the base, gold, camo, pink, power players, 1000 yard club, fantasy focus, the auto, and now the /75 of the WRC relics. If you can find one of the Silver or Gold, I've got some cash set aside for them, or I can open certain parts of my Packers PC for them.

Also, don't forget that I'm also looking for the 2012 Finest Pulsar (/10), the 2012 Magic Relic (/25), and the 2013 Prizm Brilliance Gold (/10) of Jordy as well.

RE: 2014 Topps Wide Receivers Club Relics
Lol back in the game huh? I'll keep my eyes open...when do we see pics?!

(08-27-2014, 11:23 AM)savagenate Wrote: Lol back in the game huh? I'll keep my eyes open...when do we see pics?!
Naw, not fully. I bought those 2 boxes of Topps as a last hurrah, and made 70 bucks on it LOL. Figured, 70 bucks will get me quite a few cards for Jordy from Topps this year Smile I'm still waiting on the auto and the relic card before posting pics. I definitely won't give up on those other cards either, but my buying will be limited.

Will keep my eyes open..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]