`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Constitution Error - Topps 2006

US Constitution Error - Topps 2006
I have a US Constitution insert from Topps 2006 that appears to be an error. The person shown is David Brearley, but the number is SC-JBR, the number regularly shown for Jacob Broom. Does anybody else have a card like this, and is the error common or rare? What I am trying to say is: does this affect the value of my card? I am attaching a picture of the card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: US Constitution Error - Topps 2006
I have a Constitution card, gotta find it to see which card it is, I don't recall it having the card # on the front.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

If it helps, the card back is merely a picture of part of the Constitution. I'll update the main post with the picture of the card's back.

Not rare, this is normal for that card. The chrome version has the letters in the card number correct, however the base version for David Brearly shows the card number as SC-JBR. You can search on COMC for "2006 Topps SC-JBR" and you will see that all the cards are like yours.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Ah, Thanks. Perhaps I should take this to Beckett so they can list it in their price guides. It may save others the trouble. I wonder how I do that?

bfliescher@beckett.com and include scans
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

I'm a David Brearley super collector. Is that his Washington Senators SP rookie card that I've been searching for ?
Just kidding.
I'd be surprised that if there was (or wasn't) an error, that it would impact it's value at all.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.