`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for guy lafleur autos, NO IP crap Please

Looking to trade for guy lafleur autos, NO IP crap Please
I'm looking to trade for guy lafleur autos to add to my PC please let me know if you have any for trade, Thanks

RE: Looking to trade for guy lafleur autos, NO IP crap Please
IMO IP isn't crap. I met Guy and he signed a few things for me. I wouldn't trade that experience for something from a pack of cards!

When I'm looking to add cards to my PC I don't like IP autos for one you never know when someone is trying to sell or trade a fake and also I don't think it looks as nice on the card, that's just my opinion

True, If they aren't signed in front you, they could be fake. Personally Id never try to sell an IP because its awsome to meet an NHLer. Good luck getting a Lafleur auto and welcome to the site!

Thanks, I've been trading on Facebook for a few years and I have Good rep, figured I'd try my luck on here since I have a load of cards I'm looking to move and Facebook is getting a little slow now days

I have a 03-04 Quest for the cup Eternal Champions Auto /100. Now the story goes not all 100 made it out but no one has any idea how many are out there. I would consider trading it for Mario Lemieux's if you have something I need. LMK
My biggest collection is my Lemieux collection, I need tons so let me know!!!

I have over 2100+ different Lemieux's, surely you have one that I need!!